Personal Online Bill Pay with CheckFree
Forget about the hassle and cost of writing checks, buying stamps and making trips to the post office. With CheckFree®, you not only save the cost of postage and checks, but you save your time by letting us process your bills. Online Bill Pay makes it easy for you to securely pay your bills anytime, even through Mobile Banking!
Pay one bill or multiple bills from the Payment Center. Flexible scheduling options enables you to set you bill payments to occur one time or to repeat. Set up reminders so you never miss another due date. Either way, a few clicks and your work is done. Personal Online Bill Pay is available to consumers and sole proprietors.
Online Bill Pay Features
- Available with Online and Mobile Banking - Pay your bills through your computer or mobile phone.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts - Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Consolidated Payment Center - The Payment Center consolidates your payment activity into one convenient location. From the Payment Center, you can schedule payments, view e-bills, and review pending and recent payments.
- Payment Calendar - The payment calendar used to schedule your payments highlights available payment dates in blue.
- Pay anyone in the U.S. - Pay your utilities or credit card company. (Certain payments are highly discouraged, such as court-ordered payments, state and federal tax payments, and international payments, through CheckFree®. These types of payments will be scheduled at your own risk).
- Popmoney® - Send or request money from others using their mobile phone number, e-mail address or bank account informaiton. A fee to use Popmoney® will be deducted from your account.
- Schedule Payments - Enter the date you would like the payee to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time.
- Overnight Payments - Make overnight payments to payees who do not accept electronic payments. If the feature is available for your payee, it will be noted in the Payment Assistant section. A fee to use the overnight payments option will be displayed when scheduling your payment and deducted from your account.
- Same-day Payments - Certain payees can be paid the day the payment is made. A fee to use the same-day payment option will be displayed when scheduling your payment and deducted from your account.
- E-bills - Allow participating companies to send your bills electronically through CheckFree®.
- Bill Reminders - Set up notifications that let you know when payments are due, when payments are processed, when automatic payments are scheduled, or when automatic payemnts have expired.
- Payment History - The Payment Center shows the most recent 45 days of your payment history. View 24 months of payments from the Bill History page.
Log on to Online Banking. Select the "Bill Pay" link in the menu section and enroll! After you log into Online Banking, select the "Bill Pay" link in the menu section or use the Bill Pay widget, both located on the main page. Click and start paying your bills!
CheckFree® Online Bill Pay is free!
Once you have started using CheckFree® Online Bill Pay, a dedicated customer care line can assist you: 844.822.4609, available 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM MT 7 days a week.
Want more information?
For answers to commonly asked questions, refer to our Online Bill Pay FAQ.
Learn more about Online Bill Pay, visit our Education Center to view a tutorial.