- What is an eStatement and how do I sign up?
- Why can't I click the "Accept" button?
- How much does it cost to receive an eStatement?
- Is special software required to view my eStatement online?
- Will I continue to receive paper statements once my eStatement service is set up?
- Will my eStatement have the same information as the paper statement I receive in the mail?
- How will I know my eStatement is ready to be viewed?
- Do I have to receive the email notification that my statement is ready to be viewed?
- Will my eStatement be available on Online Banking if I do not receive my e-mail notification?
- What if my email address changes?
- Will joint account holders be able to view the eStatement?
- Is my eStatement secure?
- Can I print and/or save my eStatements?
- Can I view check images within my eStatement?
- How long will I be able to view my eStatements?
- What if I change my mind and do not want eStatements?
- Can I have my eStatements emailed to me instead?
- Can I have my eStatement email notification sent to more than one email address?
- If I close my account, will my last statement come electronically if I am signed up to receive eStatements?
An eStatement is the electronic delivery of your statement, replacing the paper statement that is currently provided to you by mail.
Log on to Online Banking, select the "Options" menu, locate the eStatement Enrollment section and click "Edit". Complete the eStatement Enrollment form by selecting the accounts you would like to enroll. Read and check the box to accept the disclosure, then click the "Accept" button. You must be the the primary owner on the account to electronically enroll for eStatements. Additional owners may contact Electronic Banking Support for enrollment.
If you currently have an additional account statement mailed to a separate address and wish to continue this process, you should continue to receive paper statements and decline all eStatement services. We are currently unable to accommodate this electronically.
The "Accept" button is not activated until you select the "Electronic Statement/Notification Agreement and Disclosure" link and then check the box to the left of the link to agreed to the disclosure. The "Accept" button will be available to select.
There is not cost to enjoy the convenience and secuirty of eStatements.
Your eStatement will be in Adobe® PDF format, so you will need Adobe Reader™ to view your eStatement online.
No. Once you are signed up for eStatements, you will no longer receive a paper statement in the mail.
Your eStatement will look similar to and contain the same information as the paper statement you received before including your check images.
You will receive email notification letting you know that your eStatement is available for viewing. Please make sure that we have your correct email address, as the primary account holder will be used in all cases.
Yes, the email notification is sent for your security and protection and includes important information.
Your eStatement and email notification are independent of one another. If you do not receive your email notification, your eStatement will still be available on Online Banking for you to access. If you do not receive your email notification you will need to verify that your email address is correct and make sure that you have RSNB Bank added to your trusted sender's list.
It is very important that you keep your email address current in order to continue receiving your eStatement and eStatement notificaton. To change your email information, log on to Online Banking, select the "Options" menu and locate the Email section and click "Edit". Enter your new email address.
Joint account holders will be able to view account eStatements as long as they are enrolled in Online Banking.
Yes, the security of your information is a priority. Your eStatement is only accessible by logging onto Online Banking. Online Banking sessions use SSL encryption to ensure that your information is secure.
Yes, you can print and save your statements. Please use sound security practices when storing financial information on your computer. RSNB Bank will not be responsible or liable for the loss or theft of any files that you choose to store on a computer.
Yes, imaged transactions are included with eStatements.
You can view a minimum of 24 months of eStatements, as long as your account is open.
You can cancel your eStatement at any time. To do so, write us at RSNB Bank, Electronic Banking Services. P.O. Box 880, Rock Springs, WY 82902-0880 or contact Electronic Banking Support. You will start receiving a paper statement by mail. You will not be charged a fee to revert to paper statements; however, standard research fees may apply if your request copies of previously sent eStatements.
No, your eStatement cannot be emailed to you. Email is not a secure way to send your statement.
At this time your eStatement notification can only be sent to one email address.
If I close my account, will my last statement come electronically if I am signed up to receive eStatement?
No, your final statement will be sent as a paper statement via U.S. mail. Once your account is closed, you will no longer be able to access your account or any statements online.