Banking with us is not complicated. Savings accounts are convenient, easy to use and simplify the way you manage your money.
Savings Accounts Benefits
- Tiered interest rates
- Interest paid quarterly
- Free Mobile and Online Banking, including eStatements
- Free 24-hour ATM access at RSNB Bank locations and MoneyPass® ATMs
- Free easy transfer between Savings and Checking accounts
- Regular Savings - A great way to not only save, but to have easy access to your funds
- Youth Savings - Start early and teach your children to save without service charges
- Money Market Demand Account - High-yield savings account designed for limited check writing, but unlimited in-person withdrawals
- Top of the Rock Money Market Truncated - Highest-yield savings account with all the benefits fo the Money Market Demand Account (canceled checks are not returned with statements)
There are documentation requirements that must be met to open an account.
Contact a Personal Banker for account specifics and a current interest rate schedule.
Federal regulation and our deposit agreement limit the number of withdrawals and/or transfers that may be made from a savings or money market account. You may not make no more than six (6) transfers or withdrawals, or a combination of such transfers and withdrawals, per month (Savings) or statement cycle (MMDA), to another account you own at RSNB Bank (including a transaction account) or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order payable to third parties. Unlimited withdrawals, deposits, and transfers can be made in person at RSNB Bank's ATMs and banking locations