Go green and be environmentally friendly! e-statements allows you to receive your checking, savings or HELOC account statement electronically. eStatements replaces mailed paper statements but will look exactly the same. If at any time you would like to have a paper statement again, just let us know and we'll switch you back!
To sign up for eStatements, log on to Online Banking. Follow the prompts. If not prompted, select the "Options" menu and locate the eStatement Enrollment sections and click "Edit". Complete the eStatement Enrollment form by selecting the accounts you would like to enroll. Read and check the box to accect the disclosure. You will receive a confirmation that your enrollment was completed sucessfully.
Each month you will receive an email notifying you that your eStatement is ready and available for viewing. To view the eStatement, simply log on to Online Banking. With eStatements you can:
- Receive your e-Statement shortly after the end of your statement cycle, no waiting to receive paper mailed statements
- Images of checks are included with your statement
- Print statements as well as copies of the front of checks
- Download copies of your statements to your computer
- View prior statement history
- Reduce the risk of your statement being stolen from the mailbox
Sign up today for the most convenient and secure way to receive your statement!
Want more information?
Read our eStatement Agreement and Disclosure.
For answers to commonly asked questions, refer to our eStatements FAQ.
Read instructions on how to view or print your eStatement.
Visit our Education Center to view a tutorial about eStatements.
Contact Online Banking Support or stop by one of our locations and we'll sign you up.
eStatements will be displayed in Adobe Reader. If you currently do not have the application installed, you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader®.